What is the deal with solar panels anyways?
-Don’t get me wrong I’m up for clean energy and saving the world and all that but how is that I end up receiving almost nothing as a ‘’feed in tariff’’? I am still at the losing end of the deal because the system itself cost me a good buck .What good is a greener earth if I do not live to see it tomorrow because I am too damn broke to feed myself?-Of course I would never say this out loud because I am too much of a people pleaser and afraid my kids will think I am a horrible parent but I think this to my self all the time and never get around to do anything about it, because when I am not worried about money I am worried about my two kids and the toddler at home.Correction, I did nothing up until I read about solar panels with a battery operated storage system.
This is how it works:
- Solar panels absorb sunlight and thereby provides direct current to the battery.
- Electricity from your solar panel IS used to charge the battery bank, so instead of excess energy going to the grid, it gets stored up to be used later.
- The victron inverter will promptly start up in the event that your solar system does not cater to the electricity demand of your home.
- In case of a power outage selected loads will remain be powered.
- So all in all, if your consumption of electricity is moderate your home would be a independent, self-consumption energy systems:
Battery operated solar storage systems are powered by batteries of two kinds. The Aquion saltwater batteries is considered the safest, and most environmentally-friendly batteries available, and they are not too rough on the pocket.
Lithium batteries for the solar panel systems are independent devices that has an inbuilt protective system in place to eradicate the proberbility of damages at its charge station or while providing power to your home. Our modules come with a life span of over 10 years and will fit right next to your home’s meter box. They require very low upkeep and maintenance, meaning not only will you save up on your bill but you can stock up on your energy too.Today is a day good as any to make the real switch. By Having solar powered, self-consuming energy systems at your residence or business you will not only help yourself , you will be giving the children of tomorrow a chance to experience the same wonderful things we did as children. Go green! Give them a chance at sustainable life! See this post to find out more details.